Showing all 8 results
BFTECH BF-F8RT 8-Watt Dual Band Two-Way Radio (136-174Mhz VHF & 400-520Mhz UHF) High Gain NA-772R Stretchable Antenna
The BF-F8RT are the three selectable power levels (Low – 1w, Med – 4/5w, High-7/8w);
the BF-F8RT has a better high-gain antenna (Max14″) that was not available in earlier models;
The BF-F8RT also comes with a Full IN-DEPTH User Manual that will help you get aquatinted with all the New Features!
The BF-F8RT was designed in the North America and because not everyone is a radio-expert we really wanted to focus on providing an easier user experience!
BFTECH BF-F8X3 Tri-Band 8 Watt VHF 1.25M UHF 136-174/220-260/400-520Mhz Portable Amateur Ham Two Way Radio
- The BF-F8X3 Tri-Band is able to Transmit on Narrowband (12.5kHz) and Wideband (25kHz). Tri-Band Radio: 136-174mhz (VHF), 220-260mhz, 400-520.99mhz (UHF)
- DTMF Remote CommandsThe BF-F8X3 Tri-Band can respond to remote commands. By remotely sending DTMF tones you can both ‘Stun’ (Transmit Disable) or ‘Kill’ (Disables all functions) the UV-5R Tri-Band. You also can ‘Revive’ a BF-F8X3 Tri-Band from its “stunned” or “killed” state. You can also remotely turn on the microphone through ‘Monitor’, or ensure the radio is within range by using ‘Inspect’ (replies with a confirmation tone when it is within range).
- Dual Watch ReceiverThe BF-F8X3 Tri-Band has one built-in receiver but can “watch” two channels (semi-duplex). Monitor two different frequencies (even on different bands (VHF/UHF)) and the radio will monitor both frequencies giving priority to the first station to receive an incoming call.
- Group Tones supportedThe BF-F8X3 Tri-Band supports the most common Analog Tones. It supports CTCSS, DCS, and DTMF calling methods. Set-up your calling methods to call by group tones. Tone calling (private line) is required by most repeater applications and the BF-F8X3 Tri-Band supports the latest standards
- There are 128 programmable memory channels. You can add or remove channels from scanning list using the free computer software. You can give channels alphanumeric names, using a computer. The radio has 2 power levels (8 watts maximum), allowing you to choose how far you can communicate. You can set VFO limits using the CHIRP software. You can easily program from a PC to set-up the radio to operate exactly as needed.
BFTECH HP1000 2 Pin PTT Mic Covert Acoustic Tube Earpiece Headset for Kenwood TYT BAOFENG UV5R 888S Retevis BFTECH F8RT Radio
- Advanced Nipple Covert Acoustic Tube Bodyguard FBI Earpiece Earphone Headset PTT(Push To Talk) with built-in line mic microphone for BFTECH Baofeng Uv-5r 666s 777s 888s Kenwood Wouxun Puxing Hytera Radio Bodyguard FBI Security Door Supervisor 2pin.
- Clip this hands free earpiece onto your shirt and begin using your radio device to communicate discretely and easily, whether you’re in security, retail, or hospitality.
- Nipple Style makes it more comfortable to wear, better materials and components made earpiece and PTT allows longer time use.
- Ideal for demanding covert security applications where sound clarity and earpiece durability are of paramount importance.
- Excellent for use in FBI, Bodyguard, police, military, nightclubs, bars, paintball, security, restaurants, hotels, bouncer, warehouses, and noisy environments.
- High impact casing and High Grade re-enforced cabling, 8 Position Reinforced Spring Clip
- Waterproof Heavy Duty Remote Hand/Shoulder Mic with Speaker For “Kenwood 2-Pin Accessory” Radios (BaoFeng, AnyTone, and others)
- Add a 3. 5mm listen only earpiece for the ultimate accessory solution in loud environments.
- It is built with a impact resistant PVC casing (IP54), for Shock, wind, dust, and splash resistance. It is a High quality microphone with Crystal clear audio
- Compatible with all BaoFeng, BFTECH, some Wouxun, AnyTone, TYT, and Kenwood Radios
BFTECH UV-82RT High Power Dual Band Radio: 136-174mhz (VHF) 400-520mhz (UHF) Amateur (Ham) Portable Two-Way
Output power: 8W VHF(7W UHF) / 5W / 1W
Selectable Dual or Single Push-to-Talk
Frequency (VFO) Lockout Option
Battery: 2800 mAh
128 User Channels
Frequency step: 2.5, 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 20, 25, 30 and 50KHz
Channel Spacing: 25KHz (wide band) or 12.5KHz (narrow band)
Antenna Connector: SMA-Female
- Model Number: BF-UV9R+
- Frequency Range:UHF: 400-520MHz VHF:136-174MHz
- Dimensions:120x53x35mm ( without aerial )
- Power Output:8W
- Storage Channel:128